The Forever Girl (Forever Girl, #1) - Rebecca  Hamilton First I want to thank Rebecca for sending me this book, and I must add that that didn't affect my rating in any kind of way. I'm always honest when it comes to books.

Now a review! It's simple if you like vampires, paranormal creatures (as much as I do) you'll love this book too. You'll be surprised with a whole new level of difference between vampires. Before I started reading paranormal books I thought okay vampires are vampires and that's it, but with some books (like this one) you see that there is completely new structure of paranormal world. It's impressive to me, I mean you have to be imaginative to accomplish that. I especially liked the whole elements story (air, water, earth, fire and spirit).

When it comes to the story you'll meet young girl Sophia. She is 22, luckily not 16-year-old high school girl. I really liked that, because it's easier to connect with her. I like her character because she knows what she wants, although later in book she hesitates about some things but after everything you can't blame her. On the other side we have our guy Charles, he is you know THE guy! You'll enjoy in some parts of the book (if you know what I mean). :) Anyway, after meeting him she will find the answers on a lot of questions. One more thing that I really liked is connection with past, present and with two different kinds, but all fits in its place.

I must say that I really enjoyed this book, it's so readable. I found myself so tired that I couldn't even look but I kept reading. You have a lot of action in this book and you can't wait to see what happens next.

I recommend this book to all of you who like paranormal creatures, trust me you'll enjoy it. Also, I can't wait to read the next book.