Heritage: Book Three of the Grimoire Saga

Heritage: Book Three of the Grimoire Saga - S.M. Boyce Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

It's not a secret that I'm a huge (if you don't mind the biggest) fan of this series. Ever since I got a chance to read Lichgates I was fascinated with Ourea and the whole fantasy world that this series has to offer.

While in Lichgates I got to meet the world and Kara mostly, Treason brought some new twists to the whole story. I got to see the bad side of power and all the different plots in the kingdoms so I couldn't wait for more. So when Boyce send me the ARC of Heritage I stopped everything just to read it. I was not disappointed.

Being back to Ourea felt like coming back home from a long trip. With all betrayals and reveals that happened things calmed a bit in this world but still power is something that many dream off and finding someone to trust can be pretty hard. With all that Kara has got a bigger role to play and a bigger responsibility to carry. Plus Braeden is not by her side all the time any more and she must fight and learn. She must find her strength and learn how to control everything she has.

Besides the whole fantasy concept that still fascinates me maybe even more with every book, the relationship between Kara and Braeden is something that made me love this story even more. He, for sure, is high on my list of fictional boyfriends and Kara who is fierce but at the same time real made them a perfect match - I couldn't but support them and cheer for them throughout the whole book.

Even though I have got my dose of Ourea my cravings are still enormous and I cannot wait to read the final installment of this story - Illusion. Only Boyce no more heart-attacks. I'm watching you!

***NOTE: Copy of this book is kindly provided by the author S.M. Boyce for review. Thank you.
I'm not paid for writing this review - I do it as a lover of written word. All opinions are personal.