Glass Frost

Glass Frost - Liz DeJesus Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

After reading First Frost aka the first book in this series I was both curious and afraid of reading this sequel. First Frost was one of the rare retellings I actually liked and I was afraid of reading this one, but I wanted to see more of these characters and the whole world at the same time. I'm glad I gave it a go.

When Bianca returned from Everafter and after all the troubles and mysteries she survived there, it was time to go back to her normal life. Even though, she knew that her life won't ever again be the same. The moment Terrance appeared I knew we are going to go traveling again. Things in Everafter rarely ever calm down and this time there are some evil force trying to take control over it. That's not just the problem for fairy who live there but at the same time for Bianca's family as they have something evil witch needs and there is no stopping her. At the same time Bianca and Terrance must discover their feelings and find a way to work things out.

Glass Frost was everything I expected it to be. It had enough of magic, adventure and romance just like books about faeries should. I'm glad that we could see even more magic in this one and to discover some new parts of Everafter. At the same time Bianca's relationship with her parents is something I enjoyed so much. It's a nicely built relationship.

This book was a nice sequel to First Frost and I'm happy that the author presented new elements and new sides of the story.

***NOTE: Copy of this book was kindly provided by the author, Liz De Jesus. Thank you!
I'm not paid for writing this review - I do it as a lover of written this word. All opinions are personal.