Three

Three - Kristen Simmons Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Another grand finale I've been waiting for and sadly once again I wish I could say it blew me away but it seems to me I expected too much. Ember and Chase's story is something I've been enjoying since Article 5 and I really loved all the twists and happenings in the first two books. Sadly this one wasn't as thrilling but still Kristen Simmons gave us satisfying ending.

On of the things I like about this series is that each book continues where the previous stopped. It feels like you never left the world of the characters and you easily slip into the whole story and you start experiencing everything with the characters. After many troubles in Breaking Point our group is searching for survivors from the safe house. They are tired and drained but still they aren't giving up. But on their way they are thrown into something they never could believe existed.

What I enjoyed the most is how with the characters the whole world grew. Not only main characters but secondary as well. I really liked Rebecca and Sean and their dynamic. But then there is my Chase, my dear Chase *le sigh* I don't think I ever meet more troubled and at the same time loving boy. It was painful to see him struggle but also it was nice to see how his and Ember's love grew.

Problem was the first part of the book which wasn't as strong as the last 100 pages which brought back the story as I knew it and reminded me why I love it so much. I didn't say it was bad but it wasn't as good as I was used to. All in all, I'm gonna miss these people. So farewell.