Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc.

Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc. - P.K. Hrezo Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

When reading books about time-travel it's mostly people from present who travel to past, or at least that's what I've been reading about, but this one is quite different. Now we're in the future and it's time to go and visit past.

Welcome to the year 2069, not far from now, but it's time of time-travel agencies. Yes, my dear friends time-travel is now part of people's lives by following certain set of rules and with enough money you can travel back in past. That's what happens here when suddenly Tristan, a very famous super star, asks for time-travel services. It also means a lot for Bianca who is the youngest in Butterman family and therefore next in charge of time-traveling. Only to fulfill that she must pass some test and get her licence. This is a perfect opportunity for it. Only time-traveling is actually a really fragile thing and it's not easy to manipulate time, especially when your fellow traveler didn't even bother to read terms and conditions. Duh!

Honestly this book took me by surprised because of many unexpected moments. Firstly the whole idea of future and then traveling back to past is highly interesting for me. Also this book was a real page-turner. Once you start you just cannot wait to see what will happen next. There is great change in both Bianca and Travis. While he thinks that he is on a search for his inspiration in fact he is looking for himself the one that's been lost in all the fame. Bianca at the other hand needs to learn that not everything in life is accomplished by following the rules. It's sometimes about breaking old ones and creating new. It's not only traveling back to find what they think they're looking for, but instead what they're willing to find.

At the end, I'd like to take a moment and thank the author PK Herzo for letting her character travel to that moment in history where I'd mostly likely first travel to.