Daughter of the Earth and Sky - Kaitlin Bevis Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

I guess this had to happen sooner or later. For the first time since I've started reviewing and blogging I forgot to do a review for a book. I'm extremely sorry for that and I'll give my best not to do this again.

So few months ago I've read the first book in Daughter of Zeus series. If you want you can check my review for Persephone here. Now it's time to do what I should have done a while ago - the review for the second book in this series Daughter of the Earth and Sky.

As you can get from the titles this is about greek mythology. I'm really fascinated by that and long time ago I've read many myths but as time passes I've forgotten many things. Somehow I've managed to miss Persephone. I was really happy to hear more about that myth and really enjoyed the story. Here the story continues. After everything she has been through in the first book she though that now it was time for everything to go back to normal. She should know better. Hades was still on her mind and not only because everything that happened between then but also she has a big secret and unfortunately she cannot tell anyone. Even though that'd help many she was young and naive once upon a time. Now she must fight and find a way to tell the truth. Not to mention that Zeus is still stalking her and Aphrodite decided to get her piece of all of this.

Over all I really enjoyed this sequel. As far as I know the third book titled The Iron Queen should be out on May 17th. I'm really looking forward to reading the book and finding out more about mythology. Needless to say Hades is also something I'm looking forward reading about.