Vanish: A Firelight Novel - Sophie Jordan I'm so disappointed in this book! *sniffle*

I really expected to much after I read Firelight. Firelight is great book so I couldn't expect nothing less from this book. While I read this book I got feelings that this book is wrote only because it has to be written. I was thinking about 1 or 2 stars, but I couldn't because the story is good, or better said twist and turns in this book.
While I read this I also got a feeling like I'm watching telenovela (now it's time for spoilers!).
Why like telenovela? Let me start. First after Jacinda came back in pride all of the sudden everybody are in love with her. Okay I understand Cassian, but Corbin too. It's too much for me. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next book Xander also fell in love with her. Other thing is when they tried to cut of Jacinda's wings, you could see from the Moon that that's not gonna happen.
I don't know if it's me or this book, maybe I'm not in the good mood for this book. I hope that one day I'll read it again and that I could say: "I was wrong, this book is awesome."