The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern "Like stepping into a fairy tale under a curtain of stars..."

Every time I start reading some book I expect that I'll step into a fairy tale under a curtain of stars. That means you'll forget about world around while you're reading it, you'll enter into a world full of magic. Now I guess you all expect me to say that this book is like that! Well, to be honest I'm not sure.
I expected that when I entered in Le Cirque des Rêves. I'll quote the author of the book, where is that perfectly described:
"You think, as you walk away from Le Cirque des Rêves and into the creeping dawn, that you felt more awake within the confines of the circus. You are no longer quite certain which side of the fence is the dream."
This book is really good. Different from the others, full of interesting characters and when you read some book you almost always have some boring parts, when nothing happens. This book is not like that. It follows two different stories, on one side you have Celia and Marco and on another Bailey and Poppet. Book is full of events, full of stories. At some point I wondered why writer didn't separate those stories and wrote two completely different books, at the end I realized why.
I wasn't (and still I'm not) sure how to rate this book. I'll give it a 5 stars, but I know that many people won't like it. So if you don't like it, don't blame me. I'm still a child who wants to believe in magic.