Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver description

Yap that's exactly what I did! And again, and again....and again!

I'll write a review when I calm down a little bit and I need to think about this.

There may be spoilers if you haven't read Delirium

I can't stop thinking about this book. It remains me of The Hunger Games at some points. So I won't make the same mistake I did with Mockingjay.
This book isn't only about Lena and Alex and their love, there is much more. Lauren wanted to show us how would world look like if there wasn't love.
In Pandemonium the story continues. Lena is in Wilds now. She has been found by Invalids and she needs to learn how to live on the "other side". She is trying to forget about Alex and like she says the new Lana was born. Maybe you'll be surprised by "then" and "now" in this book but you'll get to the point. Lena is now trying to help the Invalids and because of different circumstances her life is in danger.
Many other things happened in meantime but I won't about them because you'll be surprised and I want you to be.
Do I have to say that the end will drive you nuts. Oh yes trust me. You'll also want to go to the Grand Canyon to scream in frustration because the next book is out in 2013.