The Storyteller - Antonia Michaelis I see it. Broken. Into pieces. My heart. There. On the floor.

I just need to pull myself together and then I'll write a review.
Here we go.

Just a tiny little pain,
Three days of heavy rain,
Three days of sunlight,
Everything will be alright,
Just a tiny little pain.

Have you ever read a book that you could find emotions on every single page of it? No. Well, me neither. Until now. Until this book. Everything is now changed. This book didn't only made me think about life and destiny and love, but it made me think about universe and everything inside of it.

What did I like in this book? Everything. Simple as that. From the Abel to Anna and Micha. From the love to the death. Every single word of Abel's fairy tale. When it comes to the writing style. I'm speechless. Antonia is something special between the authors. How she manage to write story which is sad and happy in the same time it's a mystery to me.
Sometimes I don't even know if I'm extremely happy or extremely sad.
But I'll be grateful forever because of that. She even knew how to put all those songs by Leonard Cohen to perfectly fit to this story. And the end oh, the end. I believe my pillow is full of my tears. I don't know what to say. *standing ovations*

Don't know who translate this into English, but whoever did that deserve an award. It's unwritten rule that translations will never be as good as originals and I can confirm that. But if the original version of this story is even better than this then I really don't understand how this book isn't popular. I can't help but wonder how many awesome books are out there, hidden somewhere, waiting to be found. I'll keep my eyes wide open.

There was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in you
The holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah