Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley Oh yes. This is another sweet little book and you know that I love those.

There are several reasons why I like this book, but let me tell you few:
1. Descriptions. I really like descriptions in this book, especially descriptions of graffiti, I could picture them in my head.
2. Poems. They're put just in right places and they're connected with story, not just some random poems.
3. POV. This story is told from Lucy's and Ed's point of view. I rarely find books that are told from girl's and boy's point of view and when I do mostly I like one more. Here I like both, equally. I could enjoy the story and get feelings from both of them.
4. Fun. This book is really funny. I laughed few times, it's silly but really funny. For example
I guess love's kind of like a marshmallow in a microwave on high. After it explodes it's still a marshmallow. but, you know, now it's a complicated marshmallow.
5. The ending. I really didn't know what will happen at the end. I saw two things possibly can happen, but which one I really couldn't guess. I like this one.
6. Quotes. I read some really beautiful quotes here. I'll share some
You were right. Real is better. The truth is better. It makes you feel kind of stupid, but it's better.
For a while, for as long as you're looking at it, that painting is the world and you get to be in it.
I like that about art, that what you see is sometimes more about who you are than what’s on the wall. I look at this painting and think about how everyone has some secret inside, something sleeping like that yellow bird.
It's harder to make someone laugh than it is to make them cry.

All in all, another sweet little book that you'll enjoy reading.