Changing My Wardrobe - Deb Hanrahan First I want to thank Deb Hanrahan for sending me the whole book. Without you, I wouldn't be able to read it. So thank you again.

Now, about book. Honestly at first I thought I'm gonna be so disappointed in this book. People don't get me wrong, but I'm sick and tired of people full of prejudices in every book. You know, things like if I'm beautiful I can only be friend with beautiful people. Every time I read book when you have those people I want to yell "GET OVER YOURSELF". But then I do understand that, because I guess that's how teens works, honestly I was never "regular teen", and I live on the other side of the planet, and thanks to my parents who raised me.
But when Avery and Cal started doing serious things, I was worried. That was really serious, and I started to understand characters better, especially Marco and Lindsey.
I was thinking to give this book 4 or 5 stars, and it deserve 5 stars. It's realistic and after the ending and all those tears I had no doubts.