Temptation (Harlequin Teen) - Karen Ann Hopkins You can find this (any many other) review on my blog Ja čitam, a ti?

I guess that I can’t stand those crying teen girls anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I do understand that some people are more emotional than others but for Christ’s sake everything has its limits. But well let’s talk about the story.

So as you probably know from the blurb here we have typical teen love story in not so typical environment. This whole story is such a cliche except that part about Amish society. I find them interesing as majority of people does, but as always something different and non-conventional is always interesting. That part of this book I really like, I mean that which tells us about their beliefs, rules and lives. While other things I just couldn’t get over with. First is this annoying girl Rose. Oh dear lord, but her crying drow me crazy. Not to mention that she is 16. Beg my pardon but decisions and actions of today’s teens isn’t something that I fully approve and support. That’s why I couldn’t understand this girl. Even though some of Noah’s actions could be discussed but he is raised like that. Now you’ll say that Rose is growing up and she is raised in modern society. She is, but so am I and my friends but we, for sure, aren’t behaving like that. Anayway I won’t brag let’s just say that younger girls will maybe find this story heartbreaking and amazing but I can’t.

One last thing, I was able to like the whole story even though I could see how it'd end, but I was shocked when I saw that this is series uhh. I dunno about that but I can already see it

description

Yes I’m usually for drama, but not here, not in this story.

***NOTE: I received this book from NetGalley. Thank you.
I’m not paid to write a review – I do it as a love of written word. All opinions in this reivew are personal.