Glitch - Heather Anastasiu Review also posted on my blog - Ja čitam, a ti?

I've received this book a while ago via NetGalley, but I've been waiting until the publishing date gets closer so I can do my review. In the meantime I saw plenty of reviews, good and bad - if you're asking where I'm, I'll say in the middle.
While reading the summary, this book might remind you of some other dystopian book. It reminded me, but regardless I wanted to read this book, cause as I've said many time before I like dystopian books. So few days ago I picked up this book and started. After 50 pages I stopped. If you wonder why - the main character kept talking and talking and describing. I was tired after 50 pages without proper dialogue. Then I decided that I'll read this book no matter what. Another 50 pages or describing and then finally something is happening. So basically if you survive first part of this book you'll be able to enjoy later. After Zoe described you her life and community you come to the very interesting part - glitching. I mean it was talking about it before but not until Adrien explained all that you couldn't understand it completely. Adrien is also one of the "glitchers" as well as some other faces that you'll meet later. The middle of the book was the most interesting and I started liking this book very much. But last part was totally opposite of the first part. Some decisions were, let's say more than stupid and I wanted to scream so loud. Maybe some balance between those parts wouldn't be bad thing.
This book has good and bad parts, but I won't go into details (that would include spoilers and I don't want to do that). Hopefully sequel Override will be better.

***NOTE: Copy of this book is kindly provided by the publisher, St. Martin's Press, via NetGalley. I'm not paid to write a review - I do it as a lover of written word. All opinions in this review are personal.