Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

A month or so ago my girl Glass posted her review of this book. If you haven't read it then go and check it out. When she explained to me how much she loved it that was the clue for me to read it. It took me too long to do so and now I can partly regret it cause this book is really great and partly not cause it seems that I'm in this contemporary mood lately.

Do I have to tell you anything more about this book? Glass described it perfectly. At the beginning this book reminded me of some other contemporary books, but soon enough you see that this book has its story for you to love. Echo and Noah are couple you can only love. Their love story will make you laugh, cry and mostly feel, but also I like it cause they don't say those three little words as soon as possible. I also like the dual POV in this book. You can understand them both and feel for them both.

To use those words that Katie says about reading the book until the cover falls of. I'll be one of them as well, but I'll be careful cause I believe you don't want to ruin this perfection (of course those who have it *sigh*)

description

So shiny five starts from me!