Wilde's Fire - Krystal Wade Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Recently I decided to read those books that I've got from NetGalley. Yes I'm one of those who request books and then leave it there for a while. This one I requested really long time ago and now I've finally read it. I actually have no idea what to say about the book so if review sucks blame me.

Wilde's Fire seems really interesting when you read the blurb. For me it was something new and I was looking forward to it. All in all this book was really something new and interesting for me, but there were few things that I didn't like. First I like this whole portal thing, it was cool! Also new world and creatures were interesting part of it. Basically all paranormal aspects of the story I liked. The problem were other things. Like for example this instant love. Ah it was sooo predictable that when I first came across her dreams I knew they'd be so much in love. I didn't buy it or I couldn't feel it. Another thing is Kate - she is so confusing. I didn't know whether I should hug her or yell at her. At some point she was so bad-ass character, strong and fierce and next she was sobbing all over the place. But other characters were good, especially Flanna.

So I liked the whole concept of the story and it was interesting. For the next one, we'll see about it. We'll see...

***NOTE: Copy of this book is kindly provided by publisher, Curiosity Quills Press, via NetGalley. I'm not paid for writing this review - I do it as a lover of written word. All opinions in this review are personal.