Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas Thank you Anjana @ Kindle And Me

This review is also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Yesterday I posted my review for Throne of Glass novellas. Today I have Throne of Glass review for you.

I believe when a great book is read at perfect time then the book becomes even greater! Maybe that doesn’t make a lot of sence, but maybe it does. Throne of Glass is a book that brought me back to fantasy. Even though I’ve never run away from it, the big fantacy lover I was has been hidding for some time now. I believe I’ve found it again.

At the beginning I was scared of reading this book. Mostly cause I though that Throne of Glass would be nothing more than repeating novellas. It was hard to imagine that it was possible to create the story that doesn't have a lot of digressions. But it turned out that I knew nothing about Sarah's writing abilities. Throne of Glass was everything but repeating the novellas. It has its own story which is going to take you into its world.

Basically after Celaena has been punished and sent to survive in the most terrifying place, the light at the end of the tunnel shows up. The one and only Crown Price is there and had an offer for her, the think she wants the most - freedom. Even though that means working for the man she hates the most. She goes back to Rifchold where she once more becomes assassin. One year left trace on Celaena's abilities and strength but Captain Westfall is there to help. Mysterious and I must add bad-ass the captain of the guard. Being young and beautiful no one think she is able to win a competition but only because they don't know who she really is.

I could see why some people don't like this book so much. Famous love triangle is a little bit cliche and some people could find those different POVs confusing. To be frank I cannot tell you a lot about it, cause I was so cough into the story that I haven't paid attention. For me Throne of Glass has more than interesting story and fascinating characters. In this case I won't ask for more.