Whispers in Autumn - Trisha Leigh Review also at Ja čitam, a ti?

First I should tell you that this is dystopian book (yes later I saw that 2015 in blurb - me being me). In case you're lame like me and don't check the book genre now you know. I was so surprised when I actually realized that cause I though this will be contemporary story and I have no idea why.

So after realizing where I was this story became so interesting. I was so pulled into it that I couldn't stop reading. This book was something new cause the thematic was new. I cannot tell you much cause you should figure it out all by yourself. But the whole mixture of elements and seasons and this story was so good.

Althea is young sixteen-year-old girl, who lives in a world that's normal for her. Her days are mostly routine. Getting up, breakfast, cell, going back home, homework, sleep and then all over again. Of course she does it all with a smile on her face. It all seems perfectly normal for her cause that's the only way of living. Only thing is that she knows she is different. She knows she is not like others and it's not hard to figure that out. Besides she has never seen summer in her life. If you wonder how's that possible you'd be surprised.

All that made me like this book. Even that relationship between her and Lucas I could understand. I'd for sure love this book and gave it trillion stars but there is one problem. It reminded me too much of another series. So even things here were new and appealing I couldn't stop myself. Mostly I could guess what would happen. Still I don't mind that and I'd give this book 3.5 stars.