Speechless - Hannah Harrington Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

If somebody told me how girly, teen and clicheish (this probably isn't a world, but well) this book was I'd never read it. It's simply not my thing. But I didn't know that and I'm happy for that, cause then I'd miss this great book. Which now at the end I really really like.

Everything started typically in high school. All that drama about where do you stand in that chain of beings and how to get higher is on. Chelsea is our main character but also she is main gossip girl cause trust me that girl doesn't know to keep her mouth shut (well at the begining). She is also the very best friend of the most popular girl in their generation and you know what achievement is that. Everything continues that way up until once she reveals something that leads to something big. Her words almost lead to a murder. Now after all that she goes and tells the truth to her parents and therefore she looses everything, her friends, status and by her own wish her voice. She hates herself for doing things she has done but as one of her friends says hate is...it's too easy. Love - love takes courage. Now she discovers that high school is a really big place and that at the bottom of that chain are people who aren't worthless and that it's true hate is easy but so it's love when you find it.

Even though I'm totally different person than Chelsea is still, thanks to Hannah's amazing talent, I had no problem to get into her head. Cause that's the way Hannah's writes, not just words on a paper but also a feelings and a story that you get into it. She perfectly catches teen's mind and without problem sets all her readers into it. For me that's one amazing thing and an amazing talent. One thing is sure I'll read every book Hannah writes.

*NOTE: Copy of this book was kindly provided by publisher, Herlequin , via NetGalley. Thank you! I'm not paid for writing this review - I do it as a lover of written word. All opinions in this review are personal.