Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

There is really no need to write a review about this book. I won't do that for a couple of reasons. First is that you can find plenty of them on GoodReads and Amazon and other sites. Second is that it's hard to write the review for the fourth book in the series without putting spoilers. I believe some of you haven't read this series, but feel free to read my review cause it's spoiler free.

To cut a long story short, here is how this book works in my case.

Scene I

Heart: Oh my.....Oh my...it's Patch! Ahhh I really missed this story. Let's just enjoy and have a rollercoaster of emotions. Yuppiii!!
Mind: Oh please...give me a break. You totally know how this all will end so all you'll get is Nora being childish.
Heart: Shut up...I'm reading!

Scene II

Mind: *snores*
Heart: WHAT! NO! HE DID NO! THAT SON OF....HOW COULD HE!
Mind: What on earth is going on! *scans the page* Oh...Finally is someone doing something logical!
Heart: SHUT UP! *cries* NO! THIS IS NOT REAL!
Mind: Stop yelling...for Christ's sake.

Scene III

Heart: Of course...oh I can breath again. Huh Becca should stop doing things like this.
Mind: *headdesk*
Heart: That hurts you idiot.
Mind: Luckily I'm not the one with feelings.

Scene IV

Mind: Oh action. Yeah finally. *eats popcorns*
Heart: Woha! This will be good! *grabs popcorns* Just wait until Patch shows up. He'll kick their butts!
Mind: Yeah..whatever.
Heart: It's sad to see all of this pain and death. Hopefully Patch will show up soon.
Mind: *eats*
Heart: Where is Patch?
Mind: *still eats*
Heart: What IS going on?????

Scene V

Heart: *after some sobbing and even more sobbing* Oh...I can't believe.
Mind: JUST WOW! If this ends right here it'll be the best thing ever! Wow imagine that surprise!
Heart: Or imagine the wrath of all those fans, including me.
Mind: Yeah, you've got the point.

Scene VI

Heart: Awww...this is so. I can't believe this came to an end. *wipes tears* I'm gonna miss you!
Mind: Yeah we totally didn't see that coming. Sure.
Heart: Goodbye *holds the book tight*

This idea came to my mind after reading this book on one sleepless nigh. Lame I know. But some go with their feelings for this book and some think logically and see all the bad things. I'm in the first group. I do see them but I turn my blind-eye.

This book is not perfect, rally they are, but still they make your heart dance. That's what I love. So this is the time to say goodbye. I'm gonna miss you.