Burn for Burn - Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Honestly it's even hard to tell you how much I wanted to read this book. Ever since Summer trilogy Jenny has a special place in my heart. I expected nothing less from this book, but I'm not that lucky.

I have no idea where to start. Maybe I should tell you about the book. Well first of all here we have three narrators. Three girls who share the past and the place where they grow up but some things changed so they changed as well. Lillia, Kat and Mary. They all have different story to tell but at the end they're all bond together. It's not strange because they're living on the island where everybody knows everybody. At the end they unite their forces for revenge. Now this is the part I have problem with. I'm not fan of revenge. Yes they should have done something I agree but this was - childish? I just couldn't understand it. I hope that's just me cause I want people to like this book. It's really readable.

While reading I somehow got used to that but at the end another problem appeared - the ending. Huh I'm still angry about that for the record. I don't mind when the book has a cliffhanger especially when like this one has sequel coming next year. Only problem here everything ended but it still didn't. I have no idea how to put it, it's just strange. Basically things just didn't work out.

Actual rating is 2.5 stars!