Songs For A Teenage Nomad - Kim Culbertson Review posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

I've said this a lot of times and I'll say it again - music and books are perfect combination. I as a lover of both always enjoy in book that has some soundtrack in it or they talk about music. This one is not different. Songs For A Teenage Nomad has all that.

Calle our protagonist in this story is a teenager. She had a though life so to say. She doesn't know who her father is and her mother remarried few times. It even came to that point when she calls all her step dads by the car they drive. Our story starts in Andreas Bay, California where Calle lives at the moment. She is ninth grade and again she has to go to the new school. Changing schools so often haven't helped her at all. She can't get a really friends because probably she'll be off soon. But she has something that always goes with her, without strings attached - music. She has a songs that reminds her of everything. But soon her life is about to change. Maybe she is finally at the right place with the right people and maybe about to discover the thing she always wanted to know.

I really enjoyed reading this book. Besides music and naive story there was another thing - this book was so realistic. So if you find some time get this little book cause you might enjoy it.