Saving Francesca - Melina Marchetta Oh you have to admire this woman. Her writing style and her stories are so beautiful. You just enjoy reading the words and you always feel happy and sad at the same time when you finish reading it. How majestically Melina describes her characters. At some point you feel like you're one of them, that you know them and that you share experiences with them. You can grow with Francesca and understand all her decisions. You'll just find yourself reading this book and before you know the last page is in front of you.

In this story, our main character Francesca is struggling after coming to boy's school. Being one of the few girls in the school full of boys is not an easy challenge. Her actions and every words she says have been watched carefully. You don't want to be an outsider 'cause you want to bend in. Oh not to forget her friends. You can't help yourself but to enjoy with Bitch Spice, Butch Spice, Dumb Spice and Slut Spice. We can't also forget the boys - Will, Thomas, Jimmy... Also her family, from Mia to Luca all the way to her dad. Everything is real here, even the story about famous recipe.

This book is funny, lovely, it'll make you cry and laugh so hard. It'll simply make you fall in love with it. Thank you Melina once more for sharing your beautiful talent with us.