Timekeeper (Timeless, #2) - Alexandra Monir Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

You have no idea how happy I was once this book was published. I waited for so long cause Timeless was something special to me. I couldn't wait to see what happens next. Oh you know that joy when you start reading the book you waited for so long - priceless.

We're back with Michele. The girl who told us the story about time traveling, her family and her love in Timeless. Now after everything that happened her life is back to normal or at least for some time. The trouble is always at the corner how they would say it. Also something she couldn't believe happened - Philip kept his promise. This story is combination of Michele's and her dad's POV as well as the society that belongs to timekeepers. It's hard to explain how they all coexist in just this one book but for those who have read the Timeless might understand.

To say that I enjoyed this story would be truth. But for one Timeless set my expectations on high, really high. I enjoyed that story and as much I enjoyed this one Timeless brought a real experience to me. I'm happy that this one didn't disappoint so much. Also I really should read more books that deal with time-traveling.