The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher Let me tell you something. When my friend Zemira here, tells you that you must read some book you are most likely to do it for two reasons. First is that the book really is awesome and second is that she will be talking about that book all the time in order to tell you how awesome it is just because she doesn't want you to miss such a great book. But whatever reason it is for those books I'll always be grateful to her.

Now about the book. Where to start? Probably from the beginning. First thing I've noticed about this book is that is really readable. Chapters are interesting, while you're reading about present always some story bumps out and it's explained mostly in that past chapter. Second thing are events. Basically you can't wait to see what's going to happen next. You want to skip some parts just to find out, but again you can't skip anything cause everything is interesting. You just want to see the whole story. Then there is the end, just perfect. I couldn't imagine anything else. Two things I like the most are those two dialogues near the end of the book. Just at the right place and just wow!

Now I'm talking too much. This book is mind blowing and also emotional wreck (you'll become one after this as well). This is also one of those books that I'll keep wondering "what would I do if I were her". Just sit down and you'll read it in one sitting.

No more talking, turn this off and go to read the book!