The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) - Julie Kagawa Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

It's not a secret that I love Iron Fey series. Well there is no way that I wouldn't love something made to look like fairy tale with teens in it. It's simply the kid in me (and trust me that's really big part of me) who loves all parts of Nevernever. I don't have to tell you how happy I was when Julie decided to write a spin-off!

Then it was on NetGalley and Herlequin being awesome, as they are, approved me. You can only imagine how thrilled I was. But before I tell you my impressions can I ask you all for a favor. If you're planing on reading this beside reading Iron Fey first you should really read those short novellas, especially Iron Prophecy in this case. Now when we settled that let's move to the Lost Prince.

You all remember little Ethan don't you? That little kid who started all of it and bough Nevernever to us. You do....well let me tell you something that little man is not so little anymore. Few years after everything that happened we're back into Chase house, only this time Meghan is not around and now Ethan has a story to tell. For years he's been trying to deal with all the consequences, all by himself and it's not an easy task. Losing his sister he didn't have other choice than to blame all the fey world. That wasn't easy when you're one of those people who can actually see them. Even though not all fey is the same but one thing they have in common, they all want people to see them and when they realize that you can see them, well you won't have a nice time. Even thought he avoided fey world as much as he could circumstances made him go back to the realm and not just him but two of his friends as well. That's where the magic happens.

Being back to Nevernever is something special. Even though the story rolls around Ethan you still get a chance to catch Ash, Megan, Puck and of course furball, who could forget him. This book was really good and I really enjoyed. Ethan's POV was at some points much better than Meghan's. Still deep down I believe this story will become even better. I have no doubts in that. I cannot wait to go back into Nevernever.

*NOTE: Copy of this book was kindly provided by publisher, Herlequin, via NetGalley! THANK YOU! I'm not paid for writing this review - I do it as a lover of written word. All opinions in this review are personal.