Deity - Jennifer L. Armentrout Review posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

I try to hold my ground when it comes to these books. I don't wanna be that crazy fan-girl going all insane about the book, but sometimes it's hard as hell not to do so. In this case even harder. It's not a big secret that Aiden is some sort of a god for me and really that's true. I can't help myself cause I don't hold my ground when it comes to this. This is just for you to understand that I'm let's say biased when it comes to this book.

That all started with the Half-Blood and continued with Pure, well I could say it exploded in Deity. Seeing how Jennifer managed to connect the story about some forbidden love with the ancient gods and something more stronger than all that was amazing. The story was simple at the beginning but now sometimes I though like there were ten books and not just three. Deity like all books from this series was rollercoaster of emotions with addition of those awesome myths and legends about ancient Greek gods. There is still the fight between those who rule and those who want to rule, but there is also that inner fight in Alex which reached its peak in Deity.

I know I haven't told you anything about the story and sorry for that but it's hard to say anything without spoiling the story. Yeah sorry for reading, well...nothing? At the end of the day all of you who love the first books in this series you'll love this one too. For those who haven't read them yet...what the hell are you waiting for?