Falling For You - Lisa Schroeder Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

There is no need to mention that I failed big time here. I should as other people first do some reviews for her previous books but well this is something I guess. But firstly I guess that most of you know that other books by Lisa Schroeder are in verse.

If you are using an excuse "I don't like books/stories written in verse" for not reading her books my friends you will have to change your way of thinking or I'll do it for you. No kidding, but I can be really persuasive and boring when I want to. So after you read this story and enjoy it then pick some other book and experience the real magic. I'll stop blabbing right now.

Rae is a nice girl who tells us her story here. She lives her life in a broken home. Her father is an a really abusive man and her mother is not someone she can rely on so much. So logically she wants to get away and once when she meets Nathan a guy who is everything but not her father she can't help but to fall for him. Only the first impression is not always the right one. Nathan starts to change and demand more of her - in every way so she doesn't know what to do. She finds help in her friend Leo who makes her forget everything and enjoy her life.

Well here again don't expect something overly imaginative and new. But the thing is with her writing she can make anything usual to be so much unusual. That's the beauty of it. When I say writing I don't necessary mean this book, even though she is perfectly capable of writing prose as much as in verse. But still I'll be looking forward to her other books written in verse.