Asunder - Jodi Meadows Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

It's been a while since I've read this book and quite honestly this wasn't an easy review to write. After reading this book my emotions were all over the place. Few times I though about giving up but I still left it here and hoped that my emotions will settle.

This story started in Incarnate. It was an interesting story for me to read. It was dystopian and somehow it had some new elements in it. I was eager to read Asunder cause I wanted to see more about the world and creatures and Anna and Sam and everyone else. Yes of course I got some new details but I must say that I might have expected too much. Being a newsoul was something that Anna had to carry on her shoulders alone. She was a mistake in some people's eyes and yet she was something new. They're mostly afraid. She had to go through everything for the first time while most of the souls around her forgot about their first lives. In the sequel Anna has some secrets to reveal and maybe she is on the way to discover the truth about their existence and about herself.

My emotions are still over the place for this one. This book was interesting and brought some new discoveries about the world - something I expected of it, but also it was quite boring as well. I felt like I was reading this book for years and I was reading it for quite a long time - for my standards. My attention keep flying around and it was hard to concentrate on the book. Of course some parts were really interesting but still not majority of them. Still I'll be waiting for the next book.

Rating: 2.5 stars.