Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake Review posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

You've all already heard about Anna Dressed in the Blood (I really don't know how could someone miss it). The book was published last year and I had that chance to read it. I surprised even myself how much I loved it! Reading the blurb and whole that story seemed like the book was well...crazy. But as soon as you start you start to love it! Later I found out that there will be the sequel. I had mixed feeling about it, cause it's always tricky.

I should tell you first that I rated this book with four starts, but to add it the rating is not five stars just because I loved Anna Dressed in the Blood more. Story in Girl of Nightmares continues few months after everything that happened in the first book. Cas is still doing what he is supposed to do, only his memories of Anna are still here. He didn't move on and that's completely understandable. Only he is not the only one who haven't moved on. He sees Anna again and he knows something is wrong and that he must help her. To help her he will test himself, his abilities and his friendships. For one reason I'm so happy how this story ends. This whole story deserves the end like this.

Now after reading it I'm happy that Kendare managed to write the really good sequel, with really good story. My problem was that at some points I wondered how could I like the whole Anna and Cas story. Of course I remembered first book and I knew why. Like I said this story is great and I really enjoyed but I also must add I enjoyed Anna more.