Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

That awkward moment when the actual blurb will be longer than your review! No really, I haven't read the blurb and just now I realized how long it was. But anyway I should tell you something about Cam I guess.

I believe that Jennifer is capable of creating a lot of things in books. Let's say she managed to combine Greek mythology with the almost everyday life in Covenant, then she managed to create appealing Luxens aka aliens and so on. But I believe that for one she is a master in creating swoon-worthy boys. Let's face it we have my husband aka Aiden, then Daemon and now Cam. There is probably more of them but I'm yet to get into her new adult books. We should focus on Cam and his story here. He is a typical student who lives we can say typical student life. Of course his past wasn't so bright but he moved on and continued living his life. Then we have Avery, the girl who just wanted to get away from her past but the problem is the past won't let her go. She still has to deal with a lot of things and she must do it alone because the ones who should be by her side picked another side. Even though she starts her student life normally once when the things get to complicated she must fight again, but this time is is not alone.

If you expect something new, original and whatnot well this might not be for you. But if you want to enjoy and readable story with lots of emotions and like I said swoon-worthy guy you should start reading this book. I really liked the story and enjoyed most part of it, but I couldn't help feeling that some parts of the story were simply cliche, even predictable. But still nice and readable story it is.