Trapped - Michael Northrop Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Before I say anything about the book I need to say that firstly I want to thank the author for singing this book. I was a really nice thing to do, as we all love signed books. Secondly I want to thank this book for saving me. Trust me I'd die of boredom if I didn't bring this book with me on my four-hour class.

We'll go back to that but first something about the book. Winter is officially over. I say officially cause a week ago I've seen the sun for the first time after I believe months. Now it's gone again and cold is still here. But in the book we've in stuck in blizzard. It's been snowing for days and it's been snowing badly. Our main characters are still in school unable to get out. If you want to ask why didn't they go before everything became hellish. Well...let's say that they're young and honestly no one believe that this would happen. Scotty is the boy that tells us the story. He and his two best friends are among the last seven kids at their high school. They have been waiting for their parents to pick them up but as time passes the chances for that are getting low. Without an adult and on their own in huge high school they must find a way to survive until snow stops. Soon enough this turned into a story about surviving in insane conditions.

Now back to the class. I really but really like most of my classes but this woman doesn't know when to stop. She talked and talked about the theory of cultural studies. Regardless I was safe cause I had this book with me so I enjoyed the story and was really focused on it. I couldn't wait to read what happens next so that time passed really quickly.

Back to the book again. One thing that I really love about this book is the design. Every chapter was decorated with snow and that really fit the story. As I read I noticed the connection better and really liked the idea.