Gravity - Melissa West Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Another dystopia that has been on my radar for too long. I was somehow scared of reading it I've seen some not so good reviews about it but then one day I saw and decided it was time to read this book. I can see that overall I enjoyed this story. It wasn't flawless but it was catchy.

We meet good old aliens here again. The weird thing for me is that most of dystopians are connected with something paranormal like vampires and some other creatures but everyone keeps forgetting good ol' aliens. Don't be like that - you all remember little green creatures. Yeah but they're not like that here. They look like a real humans as it's easier for them to coexist with humans like that. Every night aliens visit human and there is only one rule Don't. Ever. Peak. but Ari does that. That night she discovers something that changed her completely. She never new that aliens were so close to them. Soon a lot of things start to happen on Earth and Ari must pick a side. Will she go with her own specie or maybe change sides.

This was a interesting read for me. It had some ups and downs. Generally it has some new elements that I haven't seen before but still it has a lot of standard dystopian elements. But the main thing here is that I'm dying to read the sequel. A new world is calling for me!

Rating: 3.5 stars.