Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2) - Tarryn Fisher Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

This series is another one from I-blame-Zemira list. She introduced me to this series and I was really surprised by The Opportunist. I couldn't wait to see Leah's story even though she was never my type of the character.

So Dirty Red continues where The Opportunist stopped. As you could see in my review I really enjoyed the story about Caleb and Olivia and I couldn't wait to see what happens next. I really can't tell you much about the story itself cause I'll spoil it for those who haven't read The Opportunist but let's just say that this book brought a lot of different feelings. I was never fan of Leah and I'd never be. She is basically everything I'm not but I still could understand her - up until one point. She knows what she wants and she is not going to stop until she has it. She'll do anything to get it. I admire her for that cause she has a real will and courage. What bothers me the most is the way she treats innocent people. That I'll never be able to forgive her. Those who have read this story will know what I'm talking about. But still the fact that Miss Fisher knows how to create a really strong characters and story and still so real is admirable.

Now I can't wait to read the rest of the story from Caleb's POV. I really don't know how this will end or I don't know how I want it to end. I really hope that the author has a few surprises for us.