Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

I'm still trying to find a reason for not writing this review earlier. I left it for later after reading this book as I need to get my thoughts sorted out. It was a while ago and all my thoughts are now at the right place when it comes to this book.

Shatter Me was on my to-read for long even though other girls and readers told me that it was a must read I somehow always picked another book to read instead of this one. It turned out to be a good decision as after reading it Destroy Me came out and I didn't have to wait for this book as now I have to wait for the next book in this series.

Destroy Me helped me a lot to understand Warren's character and some of his decisions but Adam was still my little sweetheart. He still is don't get me wrong but with Unravel Me and that famous scene with a puppy helped me and Warren somehow got under my skin while reading this book.

Unravel Me also helped me to understand the world that Tehereh Mafi created. I was able to see the whole picture and understand the Omega Ponit but by that I also get to see the real picture of The Reestablishment. The author created this book in some order that really fits me. First book helped me understand Juliette and her life which will later help me understand her actions and ideas. It also showed Adam to some points, later with Destroy Me it was Warren's turn to show his character but he mostly opened up here in this novel. But mostly this novel served me to see the whole picture and most of all to show some action, but this time it was a much bigger fight than those in Shatter Me.

I won't even mention that also well-known chapter 62 that melted so many hearts including mine. But for one thing Shatter Me was a really great read and I haven't enjoyed some dystopian novel that much in a long time, but boy Unravel Me got whole this to the new level. I run away from any sorts of love triangles but her I didn't mind any moment of it 'cause there is another thing I didn't give up on Adam and it would be hard to do so but I believe that with every book it'll get harder and harder to decide which side I'll pick. It only tells you how much I enjoyed this book and honestly I'm dying to read more.