Breaking Point - Kristen Simmons Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

I have no idea why it took me so much to write this review. I have read this book a while ago and it really was a great read I just needed some time to put my words together so here we go.

Article 5 was one of the books that I really enjoyed. Last year was time of dystopia explosion and with all new concepts and stories I was in heaven but now with sequels I can divide those that were really amazing and those that were forgettable. This one goes into the first category.

But it didn't seem like that at the start. When I started reading this I was really afraid as the story was slow and while things happened nothing happened in general. But soon enough I realized that it was only building it up until everything exploded because after that I started reading as fast as I could. We got to see the awful picture of society and the way the people were treated and sometimes it was hard to go on. Ember and Chase tried to work as hard as they could and with everything going on the things between them were sometimes hard, not to mention the past and burden they carried on their backs. We saw Ember grow here and while I might not agree with some of here moments still in the situation she was in I can't but admire her and her strong will. Chase at the other hand was still the boy I fell for and after this I fell even more. Being so strong was admirable considering the circumstances.

That made this book real as it wasn't all pink and fluffy at the end of the day, every day was a struggle they had to endure and some days were bad but some were good. But they had each other at the end of the day. I really loved how this story developed and the relationship itself. Now I can't wait to see how this all will end.

But one thing is sure Chase I'd treat you better, honey!