A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3) - Bella Forrest Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

With every book in this series it gets harder and harder to review them. Ever since A Shade of Vampire I became the fan of this series and even now three books later things haven't changed. I still enjoyed the story and once again I can't wait to read more.

In the previous sequel A Shade of Blood some things made me realize what I do like and what I don't like when it comes to this series. For instance I enjoy Sofia and Derek's relationship so much that I don't think even after reading hundred books about them I could feel different. Simply I can feel it and enjoy it that much. When they are parted it brings some problems to me but luckily after some ups and downs they were back together. Only things aren't even close to perfect because many are against them and they have to fight with everything they have and more.

One thing that annoyed me is Ben, truth to be told he still annoys me. Even though I got to meet him better and maybe see him in different light for me he lost all his chances. But still even I was surprised with some of his actions here.

What is special about this series is that books are relatively short - around 200 - 300 hundred pages and it's just the right size to gets you to enjoy the story and adds some drama but still it stops when it's time to stop so when some time after you get to continue with the next you really get excited. That's why I can't wait to see what A Shadow of Light has for me.

I really enjoyed this one but still A Shade of Vampire stays my favorite.