Time After Time - Tamara Ireland Stone Review also posted at Ja čitam, a ti?

Time Between Us was one of the first time travel stories that I've read and as such will always have a special place in my heart. After reading it I had mixed feelings about the sequel but then it showed up on Netgalley and I decided to try it out. I took it as a gamble and it really was.

I was back with Bennett a boy that managed to swipe me off my feat with his gentleness and desire to fight the universe to be where he wanted to be. Then there was Anna, a girl who also fought and lived in fear that she might not see Bennett ever again. The two of them never knew when the universe might kick them and when they might part. It's love they won't give up.

I mustn't tell you more about the story as you have to read Time Between Us first but I can say that Time After Time confirmed some of my fears but at the same time Tamara Ireland Stone really knows how to write sweet stories that I cannot resist. So the main problem and at the same time my biggest fear here was that this book won't bring anything new. Unfortunately more or less it happened. With slight adds to the original story it didn't offer much to the whole time travel department. It plays with my logic though, but it seems like all time travel books do that lately and I'm not yet sure how to feel about it.

At the other hand this story is everything that Time Between Us was. I still enjoyed both Anna and Bennett and their love story and I feared for them and hoped for them as I did the first time. That's something that didn't change here. But still I think it's time to let them go...

Rating: 3.5 stars.